We’re taking a page from our good friend @Berci, whose ScienceRoll blog has won numerous awards. He frequently runs an introduction post for new subscribers, to show them around the place and let them know all the things he’s up to. We’re stealing it: we’ll run this on the first Sunday of each month!
This is the blog of the Society for Participatory Medicine
Follow us on Twitter (@S4PM), Facebook, and LinkedIn! Here’s how to become a member, individual or corporate. Our publications:
- Our blog is e-patients.net. Subscribe via RSS or email, tweets etc.
- Our open-access journal is the Journal of Participatory Medicine (Twitter: @JourPM)
“Participatory Medicine is a movement in which networked patients shift from being mere passengers to responsible drivers of their health, and in which providers encourage and value them as full partners.”
- Our manifesto: the e-Patient White Paper (PDF), in English and Spanish
- The Society’s member list, board and officers, and member listserv archives (open access)
- Our founders
- Guidelines for submitting guest posts about participatory medicine, for this blog
- Author guidelines for submissions to the Journal of Participatory Medicine
- Wikipedia pages for participatory medicine and e-patient
- Volunteering: volunteer@
- Blog: email@example.com
- General information: firstname.lastname@example.org