About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Zoom Workshop: ‘Learning to FIRST Observe & Listen Without Evaluation’ with Rob KanzerJanuary 14, 2022
- Building a Framework for Authentic Patient CentricityJanuary 11, 2022
- Let’s Work Together to Help Reduce Barriers to Clinical TrialsJanuary 5, 2022
- Coaching for Peak Performance and Best HealthJanuary 3, 2022
- Healthcare as a Meeting of Two ExpertsDecember 20, 2021