Consumer Reports notes that medical devices are rarely tested to determine whether they’re safe. Consumers Union’s Safe Patient Project is gathering stories from patients who’ve had a problem with an implant or a medical device. The Project is hosting a Twitter chat on the subject of medical device safety March 30 at 1pm ET; hashtag is #sppchat.
About our Blog
The e-Patients Blog is the longest running blog devoted to talking about the participatory medicine movement, since 2009.
- Moving Forward to Make SPM StrongerMarch 16, 2021
- Shake up the System: Sign & Share the Participatory Medicine Manifesto!March 8, 2021
- Trust is Complicated: Person-First Safe Living in a Pandemic Part 3March 1, 2021
- We’re Looking for an Executive Director to Join the SocietyJanuary 26, 2021
- Power of People. Pause and Trust. Lynne BeckerJanuary 12, 2021