Thank you for showing your support for Participatory Medicine:
“Participatory Medicine is a movement in which networked patients shift from being mere passengers to responsible drivers of their health, and in which providers encourage and value them as full partners.”
You will be subscribed automatically to our members-only community forums, SPM Connect within 2 days. Once subscribed (you’ll receive a separate notice), you can access the forums here. This is the main meeting place where we share ideas and bounce opinions against other members with various backgrounds.
If you joined SPM as an individual, your organization can also show its support by becoming a corporate member. Here’s how.
Get Involved today!
Our Social Media
- Keep up-to-date with all of our efforts by subscribing to occasional email updates.
- Visit and keep up-to-date on our blog. Subscribe via RSS or email
- We publish several posts a week. Posts include participatory medicine topics, resources for e-patients, and thoughtful commentaries about important articles on the net; the comments add up to interesting conversations.
- Guidelines for guest posts are at e-patients.net/guestposts. Submit a “Why I Joined” post!
- Our open-access journal is the Journal of Participatory Medicine (Twitter: @JourPM)
- Peer-reviewed, open access, with frequent releases. Categories include Evidence, Perspective, Innovations, Opinion and Media Watch.
- Our quarterly newsletter. View the archives or subscribe to the newsletter on the right-hand side of this page. (New members are automatically subscribed upon successful payment of their dues.)
- Our manifesto: the e-Patient White Paper (PDF), in English
- Guidelines for submitting guest posts about participatory medicine, for our blog
- Author guidelines for submissions to the Journal of Participatory Medicine
- Wikipedia pages for participatory medicine and e-patient
Thanks again -– dive in, and spread the word!
(Suggestions to improve this page? Write to email@example.com.)