This is our monthly introduction to e-Patients.net, blog of the Society for Participatory Medicine. Follow the Society on Twitter (@S4PM), Facebook, and LinkedIn. Here’s how to become a Society member, individual or corporate.
- This blog is e-patients.net. Subscribe via RSS or email, tweets etc.
- Our open-access journal is the Journal of Participatory Medicine (Twitter: @JourPM)
“Participatory Medicine is a movement in which networked patients shift from being mere passengers to responsible drivers of their health, and in which providers encourage and value them as full partners.”
- Our manifesto: the e-Patient White Paper (PDF), in English and Spanish
- The Society’s member list, board and officers, and member listserv archives (members only)
- Our founders
- Guidelines for submitting guest posts about participatory medicine, for this blog
- Author guidelines for submissions to the Journal of Participatory Medicine
- Wikipedia pages for participatory medicine and e-patient
- Volunteering: volunteer@
- Blog: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Society blog, we do not accept unsolicited guest posts from non-members. See our Guest Posts page.
- General information: email@example.com